We love helping our clients hit the ground running with their new sites, but even if we didn't build your site, Brothers Creative can help train you to leverage the most out of your WordPress install.
Training is tailored to your needs, including things like:
- Installing WordPress and a new theme
- Making your site look like the theme demo
- Familiarisation of the WordPress interface (dashboard)
- Customisation using your theme options
- Working with and adding widgets to the sidebar and footer
- How to create, edit and delete pages and blog posts
- Menus and navigation
- Using categories and tags effectively
- How to search for and install plugins
- WordPress backups and essential maintenance tasks
- Working with images and media files such as audio and video
- WordPress best practices On-site (on-page) SEO and installing and using SEO plugins
Our WordPress training rate is £150/hour + VAT (min 2 hour session) and includes the installation of WordPress training videos right on your dashboard, along with a bunch of our most valuable go-to resources to ensure you don't tear any hair out after we're done.
A travel time fee applies of £80 + VAT /hour if you want us to come to your office. This is will be calculated before the day so there are no surprises. If you aren't in our local area, that's cool too. We can train you via Skype/Zoom - screen-share that bridges the distance gap nicely. We're happy to run a quick test call with you to ensure the tech is sorted before we start.